Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

Eva and Sam play fools ... the 2 win at this game ... for me the question is not to know "if" they will leave but "WHEN" .. they married young without experience of the life and sex ... they discover libertinism without having fixed the rules .... behave like teenagers playing cat and mouse ... episodically real love will reunite them .. stabbing in the back already leaves too many scars ... they do not have shoulders wide enough for that

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, moreau said:

they want the golden palm of the most boring RLC apartment ..... THEN I VOTE FOR THEM

They're not even remotely close to most boring apartment, not when you have couples like Desiree/Raul, Nina/Kira, Julia/Eric, Martina/Alberto, Linda/Tibor, Kitty/Smith, Chloe/Tyler, Yulia/Ivan, and Masha/Sasha/Dasha. Kamila, Angie and Emily are THE single most boring and uneventful women on this site, far worst than anybody else I've mentioned.

Sam and Eva aren't even the same category, not when you have Sam fucking other girls and the occasional chance for threesomes here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're not even remotely close to most boring apartment, not when you have couples like Desiree/Raul, Nina/Kira, Julia/Eric, Martina/Alberto, Linda/Tibor, Kitty/Smith, Chloe/Tyler, Yulia/Ivan, and Masha/Sasha/Dasha. Kamila, Angie and Emily are THE single most boring and uneventful women on this site, far worst than anybody else I've mentioned.

Sam and Eva aren't even the same category, not when you have Sam fucking other girls and the occasional chance for threesomes here.

my comment is bad humor because of the frustration of seeing more hugs and kisses ...... I look only that the apartment of Eva on RLC even during his departures .... the other girls are indifferent to me. .... and if I say I'm waiting for a drink with her ... you'll take me for a crazy

I still cannot figure out this relationship.....truly. He goes on a trip for 5 or 6 days and when he returns they don't have sex for anywhere from 2 - 5 days. Especially when you consider how young they are. And this happens after everyone of his trips. There was 1 trip where they did not have sex for 9 days after he returned. And now they are barely talking and take a smoke break at different times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Je ne peux toujours pas comprendre cette relation ..... vraiment. Il part en voyage pour 5 ou 6 jours et à son retour, il n’a pas de rapports sexuels pendant 2 à 5 jours. Surtout quand on considère leur âge. Et cela se produit après chacun de ses voyages. Il y a eu 1 voyage où ils n'ont pas eu de relations sexuelles pendant 9 jours après son retour. Et maintenant, ils parlent à peine et prennent une pause-fumée à différents moments.

the last faith that I saw them making love is September 11 for her birthday she was drunk .... since 2 small caress of 3 minutes under the cover

• Like 1

at 1-40 they began to make sex. Eva has spoken a little, said aha gesticulating no then him to ridden, with on the briefs.

Then 10 minutes eEva give him a bj. then they make sex with Eva that  masturbated herself, Sam seemed a distracted po. Eva was careful not to make Sam touch the bottom. Eva has wanted that came inside, so he has put the condom. After 5 minutes, Sam try masturbated eva with Eletric dildo, but seem that Eva don't agree.

My opinion is that Sam make sex just because is a long time tyhat they don't make...... but he was not resourceful as usual. Does Eva perhaps want to make him to pay something happened in past? The Sunday with their friend where Eva had remained apart? when she had made him feel the hasshole with 2 fingers,(not inside) but /she had not granted more

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Desiree/Raul,  Julia/Eric i thinks this couples will win any (boring) voting , their apt never be in  the top watching except of the case  all the other are asleep