Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

she can not give her peace ..... Sam is tired of her day's work ... she drinks she talks she plays the guitar and she's going to cry ... she's a bother........

elle peux pas lui foutre la paix..... Sam   est fatigué de sa journée de travail ...elle boit elle parle elle joue de la guitare et elle va pleurer ... c ' est une emmerdeuse 

0500 Sam gave Eva a nice pounding that lasted for some time and she was screaming loudly, but as usual Eva did not have an orgasm. Sam licked her pussy and Eva sucked his cock while she played with her pussy and then Sam fucked her and came in his hand, which I find disgusting. Shoot it on her back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0500 Sam gave Eva a nice pounding that lasted for some time and she was screaming loudly, but as usual Eva did not have an orgasm. Sam licked her pussy and Eva sucked his cock while she played with her pussy and then Sam fucked her and came in his hand, which I find disgusting. Shoot it on her back.

18 minutes

2 hours ago, moreau said:

des amis très très intimes .....belle  cession de baise          

very very intimate friends ..... beautiful fuck assignment

tu es au courant qu'ils sont marier?  on peux voir leurs alliance à leur main droite 😉 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

tu es au courant qu'ils sont marier?  on peux voir leurs alliance à leur main droite 😉 

oui au dessus du lit il y a un cadre famille  avec une photo de mariage ...et des personnes connaissant mieux le russe que   " toi  😀 et moi "  ont indiqué qu ' ils étaient mariés 

, above the bed there is a family setting with a wedding picture ... and people who know Russian better than "you   😀and I" said they were married

oh, dopo stanotte: adesso Sam è rientrato. Baci e abbracci in cucina, ingresso, camera.... Pace ????

Lui stanotte comunque non era al top, non avrebbe lasciato il culo che gli ha offerto Eva a fine scopata....

Non era proprio al top, non è che di giorno fa gli straordinari fuori casa ???

as the climate is unhealthy when he speaks more ... they are sublime in the love period with looks of small caresses and smiles full of desire ... it is more than an alliance on the finger .... it is sincere love         

autant le climat est malsain quand il se parle plus ...autant ils sont sublimes en période amoureuse avec des regards des petites caresses et  des sourires plein de désir ...ça représente plus qu ' une alliance au doigt ....c est de l 'amour sincère 

Eva secondo me lo ha accontentato , facevano le varie posizioni che lui aveva sul telefonino. Lei però lo stuzzica con il suo culo ma non lo lascia avvicinare: anche in cucina si è chinato dietro di lei a gli ha allargato le cosce. E comunque lui non riesce a farla godere sino in fondo , anche se lei mugola appena gli bacia o gli tocca l la pussy: sera fa quando  lei era guardinga, lui ha provato ma lei era stata zitta e con lo sguardo seguiva i suoi movimenti e dopo averlo arrapato.... zac fine e  a nanna. Bisogna vedere stasera come si comporta lui, io di amore oggi non ne ho visto, solo tanto tanto sesso " come visto sul web".. Mah