Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

I understand some French and maybe a little Italian too so I appreciate that both languages do have many qualities (as well as quantities) that English does not and so poor is the automatic translation into English that it's almost better for me to try to understand the original Italian than the garbled English translation.

If anyone can come up with a superior piece of translation software than what Google provides then I reckon they could make a lot of money one day!

Great to hear your views Moreau.

Joan of Arc was far too long ago and England is still a nation of shopkeepers, many of whom are thinking that Europe is full of foreigners. Such short sighted fools!

Vive la difference!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

I understand some French and maybe a little Italian too so I appreciate that both languages do have many qualities (as well as quantities) that English does not and so poor is the automatic translation into English that it's almost better for me to try to understand the original Italian than the garbled English translation.

If anyone can come up with a superior piece of translation software than what Google provides then I reckon they could make a lot of money one day!

Great to hear your views Moreau.

Joan of Arc was far too long ago and England is still a nation of shopkeepers, many of whom are thinking that Europe is full of foreigners. Such short sighted fools!

Vive la difference!

the most beautiful thing in life is respect we must accept our differences .... it's like a rugby match France England before the match we sing we drink ... during the match we put slaps during 90 minutes ..... and when the referee whistles the end of the match we congratulate and sing and drink again and again .... then for the return of Éva .... for Sam and for us a small sodomy would be welcome                 

la plus belle chose dans la vie c ' est le respect on doit accepter nos différences ....c ' est comme un match de rugby France  Angleterre avant le match on chante on boit ...pendant le match on se met des claques pendant 90 minutes .....et quand l ' arbitre siffle la fin du match on se félicite et on chante et on boit encore et encore ....alors pour le retour de Éva .... pour Sam et pour nous une petite sodomie serait la bienvenue 

• Like 3

poor Sam he shows his friends the sex-toy of Éva .... it is a real kid an intimate object it remains hidden ... and why not showed his tampons during his monthly period            

pauvre Sam il montre à ses amis le sex-toy d ' Éva ....c ' est un vrai gamin  un objet intime çà reste caché ...et pourquoi pas montré ses tampons hygiéniques pendant sa période mensuelle 

• Like 1

I want to see Eva's reaction ..... will she forget Sam's girlfriend ... or did she do the same thing while traveling?           

Je veux voir la réaction d’Éva ..... va-t-elle oublier la petite amie de Sam ... ou a-t-elle fait la même chose en voyageant?