Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Golfer! I know that it can scroll, the problem is if you pull the cursor slightly off the sweet spot, the whole screen goes to the bottom of the page and the user has to scroll the page back up, then reorient the cursor on the apt list to get back to the proper position. 

What @Voyeur House TV needs to do is make it to the entire website appears on one fixed page. Basically so that everything fits on one page and the page itself doesn’t scroll at all. The apt list should be just like it is now, scrollable independent of the video feed. The Twitter part also needs to be moved up and should also be a fixed area with an independent scrollable feature. 

Try it yourself and accidentally scroll to bottom of the webpage and try to reorient yourself back to normal position. Can it be done? Yes!! But it’s a pain in the ass!  

Do you see the problem now?

i usually keep a game of freecell opened so that if i need to pass a few minutes here & there between saving moments i can distract myself. occasinally i try to undo a move & i hit the new game spot. i then have to go back to what i was doing because i missed the undo part. it happens all of the time with everything on the pc. i think that you are complaining because everything isn't perfect. news flash: nothing is. nothing wrong with suggesting improvements but all that i've reading is stuff like "the thumbs won't scroll down independently" which isn't true. i like it the way that it is but of course it could be improved. there isn't much that couldn't be.

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

At the risk of being controversial my name list of apartments seem to scroll easily without the screen moving without even using the scroll bar???

I don't use scroll bars here the same way i don't use it in any other site/browser.. Here on this part of the world they already invented the wheel scroll on mouses for doing that 😁 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't use scroll bars here the same way i don't use it in any other site/browser.. Here on this part of the world they already invented the wheel scroll on mouses for doing that 😁 

Ok smartass 😂

Thought that was what I said?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ok smartass 😂

Thought that was what I said?

I know.. i was also just saying that i don't use scroll bar because doesn't makes sense on actual days 😁 

here is what happens.. the mouse was always on that left frame the the scroll going down and up.. It's visible that it stops before get to end / top of list even keep scrolling and then all the page goes together with the scroll (the scroll was always going up and then down during the footage) .

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

.it takes a lot of effort to make them change, even for the better!

Just clarify this scrolling lark, if you hover over any of the names in the list one under your cursor will go light grey now if you use the mouse wheel they will scroll independent of the main screen BUT if you are still scrolling when you reach the last one which is Roberta, if you then carry on scrolling yes the whole screen will move and likewise when it reaches the top so I must agree that it ain't perfect.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed!! You my friend have discovered the problem of the scrolling webpage. It needs to be a fixed page so that everything fits on one screenn without the need for the whole page to scroll. It can be done and it would be perfect. Now, getting them to actually do it. 😊

Yep I quite agree with you it sure ain't perfect in spite of what Golfer says but then he is biased lol. I am sure if they put the time zones on the same line as the names and then closed them all up without having fucking great spaces in between am sure it would all fit on one screen the only problem then is if they add too many more apartments to the list it still wouldn't fit on the screen lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's ok. You only threw gasoline on me and handed my haters a box of matches again, but that's ok. All is forgiven.👍❤️

Oohhhhh you are such a drama queen lol come on babe I wasn't that bad??? That was why I left before I did say something I would regret later 🙄🙄💜💜💜😋

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, my favorite the z's.

can you blame me for dozing off after the same bullshit again & again & again & again & again.................................. and here i am like an idiot actually trying to help you guys! "the page scrolls down too far & it's too hard to put back in position"! geez it must take at least a second! and don't worry. i won't be helping anymore.