Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

Just now, nack said:

I can understand VH taking it offline but where the hell is that thread ?

People blamed mainly me and Amy (I was watching Kiras party and Amy was having lunch) to have opened a ticket and spoiled the fun. It began a total rant that's why Stncld took it offline until people cool down again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

People blamed mainly me and Amy (I was watching Kiras party and Amy was having lunch) to have opened a ticket and spoiled the fun. It began a total rant that's why Stncld took it offline until people cool down again. 

Hmmm...

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just for the record I didn't send any fucking tickets over this. So everyone can stop blaming me. If I did, I'd say I did and I'd do it with a smile on my face, but I didn't, so if you people think I'm to blame, you're 100% wrong. If anyone blew anything out of proportion it was people here falsy accusing me and Jabbath. For all we know VHTV pulled the apt themselves. Or maybe AL did it to avoid perhaps an impending fine. The truth is no one commenting in that thread knew exactly why the apt was taken down. 

Or even one of the thousands of subscribers that VH should have after saw the same that some comments on topic related 

31 minutes ago, nack said:

Ok.

@miscvoyeur @Robwin @golfer06 Are you guys aware of what happened there ?

Well at the risk of starting it all up again i must admit initially it did look as though she was being asked to do something against her will but then it all seemed to settle down and she took some clothes off and seemed ok with it all. Then she changed into sort of a nightie top and seemed happy with being groped a bit and later even started to play with one of the guys cocks then a bit more groping between the three of them. She seemed to be acting fairly normal and smiling every so often then suddenly it just went offline with nothing happening at the time. Obviously theories were being banded about with either alcohol or drugs being to blame but to be honest i did not see anything out of the way really but by then the the rants were going quite strong so i butted out of it. Well thats my version anyway for what its worth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well at the risk of starting it all up again i must admit initially it did look as though she was being asked to do something against her will but then it all seemed to settle down and she took some clothes off and seemed ok with it all. Then she changed into sort of a nightie top and seemed happy with being groped a bit and later even started to play with one of the guys cocks then a bit more groping between the three of them. She seemed to be acting fairly normal and smiling every so often then suddenly it just went offline with nothing happening at the time. Obviously theories were being banded about with either alcohol or drugs being to blame but to be honest i did not see anything out of the way really but by then the the rants were going quite strong so i butted out of it. Well thats my version anyway for what its worth.

It's exactly what i seen.Seen worst things and places remained online.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's exactly what i seen.Seen worst things and places remained online.

Oh yes i may have forgot to mention at one stage she was walking around with just her pantys on and must also say she had a good pair of tits on her lol.

Yep ZE have to agree with you have seen much more exciting/worse stuff elsewhere before and no one then blinked an eye, seems to be the norm now to find faults in anything even if it ain't happening :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

WTH happened to the new apartment thread Elise and Jim. Where is it ? Why was it removed ?

The Apartment Topic was Removed from the Apartment Topic Listings.  It's placed in a Location where access is only available to Admins and Mods.  It was removed because there was a lot of unnecessary banter from Posters trying to lay blame on individuals for the Apartment being Pulled Offline. 

Once the Elise & Jim Apartment comes back Online the Apartment Board will be re-inserted back into the Listed Apartments.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Apartment Topic was Removed from the Apartment Topic Listings.  It's placed in a Location where access is only available to Admins and Mods.  It was removed because there was a lot of unnecessary banter from Posters trying to lay blame on individuals for the Apartment being Pulled Offline. 

Once the Elise & Jim Apartment comes back Online the Apartment Board will be re-inserted back into the Listed Apartments.

Think the reason was offline due to Family issues.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh yes and twitter did advertise  earlier that there was a girl coming round that evening to help entertain Jim so make of it what you will i suppose.

May be it was Elise who ruined Jim’s ‘fun’ ..🤓

• Like 1