Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Well now, this is promising. I know that Irma gets really attached to one girl in the house and will tend to favor her. Hopefully this one will last.

They've been all cuddly before. I don't know if it went as far as Irma
and Jessica did, but they loved playing with each other's tits. And
between the two of them, there's a LOT to play with. 😊

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

They've been all cuddly before. I don't know if it went as far as Irma
and Jessica did, but they loved playing with each other's tits. And
between the two of them, there's a LOT to play with. 😊

Yeah Irma and Jessica was something special for sure. I know Irma had been trying to get with a couple of girls in the apt. Pre-Jessica but it always usually ended at a couple of gropes and a kiss or two. Usually the night would end with Irma scurrying up to her room and playing with her vibrator until she passed out. Jessica was the first that I saw in the apt that Irma was able to get into some heavy petting and then of course the notorious "Massage" night where Jessica basically grabbed Irma's head and shoved it between her legs. After that night it was full on no holds barred until the apt had a changing of the guard. Good times had by all.

It sounds kind of hokey in this environment where the girls are obviously living together for views and such, but it really did feel like Jessica and Irma started to have some deep feelings for each other near the end. I think Irma even quietly cried a little bit in her room when Jessica left. I seem to recall one of the other girls coming to console her for a little bit.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah Irma and Jessica was something special for sure. I know Irma had been trying to get with a couple of girls in the apt. Pre-Jessica but it always usually ended at a couple of gropes and a kiss or two. Usually the night would end with Irma scurrying up to her room and playing with her vibrator until she passed out. Jessica was the first that I saw in the apt that Irma was able to get into some heavy petting and then of course the notorious "Massage" night where Jessica basically grabbed Irma's head and shoved it between her legs. After that night it was full on no holds barred until the apt had a changing of the guard. Good times had by all.

It sounds kind of hokey in this environment where the girls are obviously living together for views and such, but it really did feel like Jessica and Irma started to have some deep feelings for each other near the end. I think Irma even quietly cried a little bit in her room when Jessica left. I seem to recall one of the other girls coming to console her for a little bit.

Unfortunately, I never saw more than that one massage night (recorded,
of course). I never knew about their feelings for one another or Irma
crying. Thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Unfortunately, I never saw more than that one massage night (recorded,
of course). I never knew about their feelings for one another or Irma
crying. Thanks.

The crying wasn't a big production, just a quick jaunt to her room, kept her head down and had a couple of sniffles. One of the other girls, who unfortunately I forget whom it was, comes in and says something to her, Irma looked up all red-eyed and the girl sits down puts her arm around her and Irma had a big sigh. You can see her visibly gather herself, wipes her eyes, hug the girl and they both go downstairs and had a drink. It was a quick but sweet moment. Not saying she was in love or anything but she definitely was feeling down that her friend had left.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

The crying wasn't a big production, just a quick jaunt to her room, kept her head down and had a couple of sniffles. One of the other girls, who unfortunately I forget whom it was, comes in and says something to her, Irma looked up all red-eyed and the girl sits down puts her arm around her and Irma had a big sigh. You can see her visibly gather herself, wipes her eyes, hug the girl and they both go downstairs and had a drink. It was a quick but sweet moment. Not saying she was in love or anything but she definitely was feeling down that her friend had left.

Thanks, I never knew that.