Inna & Jason

StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't watch this apartment but just watched the timeline from yesterday and just saw him getting beat up in the kitchen from her then those two thugs, they could hve killed him kicking his head and stamping on him. I'm surprised VV haven't removed that from the timeline. Horrible seeing that.

Oh my god I just saw it too! I didn't notice that incident at 19:30 yesterday! I saw him return home drunk and beaten up at 5.30 yesterday! And I thought that's all! That was before the attempting murder that happened at 19:30! @VoyeurVillaNews should have called the police immediately after this! Shame on this trash site, they didn't even comment on anything that happened and didn't even take measures about this. They should be closed down. Never pay money again on this site after this! Letting this criminals escape and that bitch Inna who was laughing and talking with them escape make @VoyeurVillaNews accomplices to a murder attempt! No comment they let this incident at the timeline! I'm disgusted!