B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT..I've just realised I've got 6060 points!! :confused:...Thank you for donating point guys, I don't know what I've done to deserve them but can anyone tell me what I do with them...:huh: 

Before they all got wiped out, I had over 6000 points also--but starting over now only 1700+--😒

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Before they all got wiped out, I had over 6000 points also--but starting over now only 1700+--😒

There was a Topic made just after the Crash and Points could have been gotten back at hat point. 

Give a little bit and I'll adjust them. They are not hard to figure how many you should have.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There was a Topic made just after the Crash and Points could have been gotten back at hat point. 

Give a little bit and I'll adjust them. They are not hard to figure how many you should have.

oh thanks 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you get a chance, SC, can you let me know what my options are with my 6000 odd points...I've off to bed now, so there's no hurry...Goodnite guys