B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man on man, Karla has caught my attention, Holy cow that woman is so sultry, and sensuous. She is driving me crazy tonight. I am going to have to keep my eyes wise open on this sexy beautiful young lady. There is so much potential for a new star 😍

See the source image

You're also gonna have to come up with a whole loada superlatives beginning with 'K'...that you haven't used for my Karol...😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're also gonna have to come up with a whole loada superlatives beginning with 'K'...that you haven't used for my Karol...😉

I think it might be time to start my research Naga. Damn these is just something about her I can't seem to put my finger on. ❤️

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

well if you ask Harley...they will be off to fuck a room full of guys and each other as part of an off camera orgy set up by RLC...but yeah, to the club

At least I don't live in a bubble thinking these girls are your everyday average girls that might just be going to a club.  No sir, these girls make their living off of parading around naked and flirting with other girls boyfriends on camera, showing them their bodies and rubbing each others cunts for money.  No sir, I'm not a turn my head the other way kind of guy!!  There is no gray area's with me Max.....that is your problem and not mine!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Fagen said:

Haha I know he will say or something like that 😛

You don't know shit about me Fagen.  I keep it real and not fake like the rest of you on this forum.  I guess when Mary showed the hole in her panties to Bridget that she got it by planting her ass on a sharp object.  You people are delusional at best!!

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG that woman is so sensual it is killing me. she knows just how to seduce a man or woman if the case may be.

❤️

sounds like you are trying to justify getting back in to me.  she maybe all that you said but in the end all you will get is the click baiting tease and pussy shots.  if that is what you want to spend your money on then so be it......after all, it is your money!!