just think about it.

sigfried

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

People would pass out in disbelief or go into shock and that goes for Anywhere not just here.    .undefined

but is it normal that they take their phones to the bathroom, when they take a shower, when bating checking their phones, is there that much to see or am i too old.

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

"I saw a few of them in the peaks of passion screaming with the fake orgasms and looking at their phones mid-scream. "

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.92d257c6be9022f2af1144448e9f87eb.jpg

LMAO! Not surprising nowadays TBG. Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships. Sebastian inlet, great place to fish. I'm sure you already knew that...Peace Joey

Yep! Fished St. Augustine Inlet a few weeks ago. I'd like to get up to St. George's Inlet in Jacksonville. That is some shallow fast moving water. Many times at Ponce Inlet and then work your way on down the coast to Key West. On shore, in shore, deep water, back water. 

Now residing just west of Cape Canaveral Inlet. I never heard of a port area that closed at night. This one does. Security here is as tight as Tinkerbelle's twat. But my Air Force Base creds keep them from bothering me too much.

A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!