B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

lol

you find that funny Noldus ? compare tonight in B-1 to 100 nights on B-4. Megan has smiled and laughed more in the few hours tonight than in almot her entire stay in B-4 where it's her job to entertain, tonight she is having fun and Irma and Danaya mostly always have fun.. That in itself is the real difference.  And the main reason why RLC will show a nice spike again this month from the previous 8 months of a downhill spiral.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

you find that funny Noldus ? compare tonight in B-1 to 100 nights on B-4. Megan has smiled and laughed more in the few hours tonight than in almot her entire stay in B-4 where it her job to entertain, tonight she is having fun. That in itself is the real difference. Why RLC will show a nice spike again this month from the previous 8 months of a downhill spiral.

i hate to admit it, but it was funny, I LMAO when I read what you posted.  I read a PM where Megan has already showed off Irma and Danaya to her fuck buddy Rocco as you call him.  Megan is a fake as a 3 dollar bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there is no difference between the shows in B1, B2, or B4, it's just different players!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i hate to admit it, but it was funny, I LMAO when I read what you posted.  I read a PM where Megan has already showed off Irma and Danaya to her fuck buddy Rocco as you call him.  Megan is a fake as a 3 dollar bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there is no difference between the shows in B1, B2, or B4, it's just different players!!

Well Harley you as wrong a s day is long ole boy, there is one hell of difference, but you would never really know now would you ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol and Amina are in the bath together in B2, and they're just acting normal, chatting...😁

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Well Harley you as wrong a s day is long ole boy, there is one hell of difference, but you would never really know now would you ?

Please explain the difference to me Thes......you have plenty of time while B4 is out getting their fuck on.  Please explain the difference for the whole group here on CC.