B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

So Karol's home alone yet again...I'm gonna have to go over there and keep her company...😁

I'm not bothered,tbh,  because I'm not a huge fan of the other 2, and generally only watch Karol there. but it is getting beyond a joke, Irma and Danaya living in B4...I say, keep them there, move Karol across to B2 to share with Amina and get 3 new girls in B1...Just a thought...😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Karol's home alone yet again...I'm gonna have to go over there and keep her company...😁

I'm not bothered,tbh,  because I'm not a huge fan of the other 2, and generally only watch Karol there. but it is getting beyond a joke, Irma and Danaya living in B4...I say, keep them there, move Karol across to B2 to share with Amina and get 3 new girls in B1...Just a thought...😉

what will we see if mila show up😁

5 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

Just watched last night, Amina and Karol replay, totally wonderful😀 no chance that Nill is with her now, that was to much passion in this sex

he's coming - in the middle of the month....

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

wonder why karol not over at b2...or even better amina over at b1 strange ?

They don't want to spoil us...😏

As much as I love seeing them together, I might even get bored if they overdid it...I could only manage 6 nights out of 7...😉

• Like 1