Iza & Peter

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

if they put all the blame on iza,  obviously this two are not banned from VH they are still there, so ary and George could open an apartment for peter and the blond girl as a couple or as room mate.or as a gust in one of the apartment, they both need each other A&G need views and this people need place to stay.

i think the blond girl is just stack there because of the lock down, if that is the case she might be around for a while 

I can't see Iza being back on any site unless perhaps if she's alone and ever then.. she's way too unpredictable and would need to constantly be kept in check.

Also nobody really does seem to respect the lock down rules over at VHTV (if it's even established where they live) so the blonde girl could be a replacement for Iza lol

Just now, vanillajohn said:

I can't see Iza being back on any site unless perhaps if she's alone and ever then.. she's way too unpredictable and would need to constantly be kept in check.

Also nobody really does seem to respect the lock down rules over at VHTV (if it's even established where they live) so the blonde girl could be a replacement for Iza lol

iza is at A&G place now. 

i meant she is a foreigner, that's why they talk to her in English

• Like 1

It's hard to tell if they are only temporary there or replacing Iza & Peter since Camarads never really updates anything other than add/remove apartments. Maya's name is still there even though she's been replaced by the other brunette girl months ago (she still randomly shows up once in a blue moon though).

• Like 1

i think these might be just apt. sitters otherwise they would have packed the other's things to be collected. i dont think the runners of this site do that much work just collect the money, since the names are a fake ones they just keep them unless its a compliantly new tenants or apartment, beside i dont think not many people subscribe long enough (more than a month ) to notice or care .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Le 4/8/2020 à 11:30 AM, vanillajohn a dit :

Iza is just insanely unstable. If anything I think she seriously needs mental help. When you listen to her she never makes sense and always starts drama. And I guess Peter is too dumb to run away or just likes the pussy way too much.

Also I don't know what's going on with that blonde girl she brought over a few weeks ago. Iza keeps telling Peter she wants him to fuck her then whenever he approaches her she throws a massive fit. The first night he fucked the other girl was quite spectacular in terms of drama.

Just earlier this week, they went to a VHTV place along with that other blonde girl (Toto & Bianca) and she started a fight then had to be kicked out. She also once got into an argument that one time (although not violent) with people from another VHTV place where they do shows.

Iza is building herself quite the reputation around the voyeur sites.

je pense avoir trouvé une video ou elle baise pour de l'argent etant plus jeune le recherche etait  : shy czech blonde

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...