Apartment Topic for Iza & Peter.

Note: We don't allow Camarads Uploads to Public Boards on Cam Caps.

She's gone away somewhere so Peters alone...and the doofus literally just disconnected the bedroom cameras so he could jerk off in private lmao

Don't look at camarads much but i haven't saw iza lately,anybody know if they have broke up or what?

She was gone, then came back and now is gone again.

Peter can at least put on a solo show for us gays but he loves disconnecting the cameras for that (presumably).

Some of them randomly disappear for awhile and then suddenly reappear after being gone for weeks. It's happened with Zac lately. Maya was gone for a long time, then randomly came back and now she's gone again. Now Iza has left and she will most likely be  back eventually. Not sure what it's all about but it's not new.

Well there she is back with another woman who looks like she could be her mother (bad cams and lighting who it's hard to tell) and she looks wasted as fuck

Edit: Not her mom, they're kissing and groping. Unless they're into that stuff.

What in the actual fuck is going on there. They both wanted the fuck the other lady then Iza let Peter fuck her and while he was fucking the lady, she sat on the ground and played with the dog then all of a sudden started to yell and insult Peter real hardcore. She then threw a wine bottle at him (it hit the wall) and now she's throwing a massive fit. She's wasted.

Iza is a nutcase and a half, jesus christ.

Most I've been entertained in a while I must say though.

Posted (edited)

agreed....can we say "green eyed monster"?   was nice they were speaking english for a while.

Edited by happyboy
x
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyboy said:

agreed....can we say "green eyed monster"?

It's crazy how they speak english yet I have no idea what the hell is going on. The conversation they are having makes no sense whatsoever.

I can understand the russians and romanians in other sites/apartments better and I don't even speak these languages lol