B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

se gli abbonati sono contenti di quello che succede negli appartamenti a chi importa della "organizzazione"?

Non riesco ancora a capire perché spendi così tanta energia per qualcosa che non ti interessa da più di 18 mesi e che può rattristarti ... : Huh:

Da quando è tornata non ha portato nessun ragazzo. Aspettiamo e vediamo prima di speculare.

yes he was in Barcelona when she arrived, but she could not sleep in B4 there were no rooms

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

if the subscribers are happy with what happening in the apartments who cares about the "organization "?

i still can't understand why you spend so much energy wrting about something you don't care bout since more than 18months and that can sadden you ... :huh:

Since she is back she did not bring any dudes . Let's wait and see before speculating.

We all have our faults Phantom.

I would comment further but it would fall on deaf ears.

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

My sentiments entirely and it’s no secret to this forum of my views of blokes in these girls apartments. I have also sent e mails to RLC regarding this but do you think it will make any difference? Sadly no; not a cat in hells chance! I remember Anita’s last stay at b4 and she wasted no time before she was spreading for some local stud and I expect the same will happen this time as well; she’s just been biding her time then she’ll be spreading just like before!

Sending an email is better than doing nothing at all regardless of the outcome!!

Well isn't that wonderful, I see that Awesome Anita has taken up in her room just where Scary Mary has left off. I was really hoping that finally Anita would be a much more real, than the showtime that Scary and Fridget would put on nightly.  It is now the Anita and Bridget "CLICK BAIT" Show, act one scene two to come after intermission. Don't forget the popcorn. 

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well isn't that wonderful, I see that Awesome Anita has taken up in her room just where Scary Mary has left off. I was really hoping that finally Anita would be a much more real, than the showtime that Scary and Fridget would put on nightly.  It is now the Anita and Bridget "CLICK BAIT" Show, act one scene two to come after intermission. Don't forget the popcorn. 

See the source imageSee the source image

And if they do nothing you will say they are nuns lol, it's not easy to satisfy you hehe.

• Like 1