B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

And what about kiss with this guy?:dodgy:

We went to good friends last night for dinner. We had a nice kiss on the lips because,,,WE ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS...and Mrs Naga kissed her partner...What colour is the sky in your world...

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

wasn't it mila and amina who played that sexy game with aria and alex in aria's bed 

Not sure Bud...I remember Amina and Mila in what's now Dalia's bed being epic...In fact, most things Amina's involved in are epic..and you know why I think that?...She appears to be so natural....:biggrin:❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure Bud...I remember Amina and Mila in what's now Dalia's bed being epic...In fact, most things Amina's involved in are epic..and you know why I think that?...She appears to be so natural....:biggrin:❤️

I love that look that Amina has on her face when she sees a new Prey,,,she starts biting her lips and starts playing with herself.😍

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

it was the same night but before that's 😁

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I love that look that Amina has on her face when she sees a new Prey,,,she starts biting her lips and starts playing with herself.😍

Yeh, she copied that off me!...well, apart from the playing with yourself bit...Not a good look in a pub...😏