B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just watched it again...Definitely NOT a tampon string. You couldn't see it when she stood up and she didn't remove anything when she went to the shower...100% pussy juice, IMO...

It makes the bate even better!!...:biggrin:

But why didnt it drip then? It was like it just sat there like a cord.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But why didnt it drip then? It was like it just sat there like a cord.

It isn't water 😏 I watched thoroughly and it was not a cord---it was the vaginal fluids caused by her excitement

1 minute ago, 2bsure said:

Interesting interactions between Amina and Valeria over the past 30 minutes. Given time there is a possibility the pair may get a bit more than "we are just good friends".

dont think so...amina is like that to a lot of girls...

Just now, jontee said:

dont think so...amina is like that to a lot of girls...

Maybe so but watching Valeria body language, I think she is starting to enjoy the attention. Besides Amina surely loves a challenge of breaking down the "wall".  

37 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Maybe so but watching Valeria body language, I think she is starting to enjoy the attention. Besides Amina surely loves a challenge of breaking down the "wall".  

I think they are just comfortable together, nothing more. Valeria increasingly speaks with her boyfriend. I think she really misses him. Amina is not averse play with any girl and also she like  Karol. But for sure Valeria will not let her it. They are just friends no more. ohhh so sad😐

• Like 2