B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

I am curious to know how the most "intelligent" people of this forum and who know all better than any other what stratagems and lies are they used to explain that we had the presence of two girls with the same pseudo: Danaya in 2016 in B1 with Ilona, Adèle and co and in 2016-2017 in B2
if people are suspicious of me and if you have photos of Danaya during these two periods, I advise you to check for yourself
one of these two girls has a mole above the navel while the other has none and many other differences that I let you look for
this will answer the many questions you have about the many physical changes of "Danaya" as well as the different personality of these two girls who had fun making each other pass for each other without anyone see something and all this permanent confusion with "Danaya"
I think that RLC is not crazy enough to have Karol (Nora's friend) cohabit with "Danaya" when these two girls did not appreciate in B2 in 2017 and that Nora is still present and if I remember well it was not the great love between Nora with Danaya and Adele in 2016 in B1
now I let you make your own conclusion to all this
"Danaya" who practices webcamming did indeed participate in RLC
I'll let you pick when and when
I love this game of mirror larks practiced by these girls and all bullshit deployed by many people to defend these girls is too funny
RLC real life with real girls

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, daily said:

I am curious to know how the most "intelligent" people of this forum and who know all better than any other what stratagems and lies are they used to explain that we had the presence of two girls with the same pseudo: Danaya in 2016 in B1 with Ilona, Adèle and co and in 2016-2017 in B2
if people are suspicious of me and if you have photos of Danaya during these two periods, I advise you to check for yourself
one of these two girls has a mole above the navel while the other has none and many other differences that I let you look for
this will answer the many questions you have about the many physical changes of "Danaya" as well as the different personality of these two girls who had fun making each other pass for each other without anyone see something and all this permanent confusion with "Danaya"
I think that RLC is not crazy enough to have Karol (Nora's friend) cohabit with "Danaya" when these two girls did not appreciate in B2 in 2017 and that Nora is still present and if I remember well it was not the great love between Nora with Danaya and Adele in 2016 in B1
now I let you make your own conclusion to all this
"Danaya" who practices webcamming did indeed participate in RLC
I'll let you pick when and when
I love this game of mirror larks practiced by these girls and all bullshit deployed by many people to defend these girls is too funny
RLC real life with real girls

I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly. (The lack of punctuation makes it difficult. :dodgy:)

Are you saying there are two different Danaya's?

il y a 3 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

On dirait tout à fait la théorie du complot pour moi.

indéfini

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

lol ... et moi aussi!

good for you if you have the naiveté
that everything is real with these girls and this site :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, daily said:

good for you if you have the naiveté
that everything is real with these girls and this site :biggrin:

You're claiming that RLC secretly switched "Danaya" with different identical looking "Danaya".

Then proceed to call us naive. 😕