B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

das ist, was sie möchten, dass Sie glauben. diese Art von Mädchen sind unabhängig hemmungslos !!

Ehe sie mit mir eine Konversation eingehen, sollten ihre Thesen über RLC Substanzielles enthalten.

Sie wiederholen sich mit ihrer Abneigung zu RLC Tag für Tag mit den immer wiederkehrenden Argumenten ohne expliziten Inhalt.

Sich über eine Sache austauschen, die intellektuell neben ihnen steht, ist sehr müßig.

Was wollen sie bei RLC, außer nörgeln kommt nichts rüber.

What do you want at RLC, except nag nothing comes over.

• Like 1

Just now, Tamme Klaas said:

Ehe sie mit mir eine Konversation eingehen, sollten ihre Thesen über RLC Substanzielles enthalten.

Sie wiederholen sich mit ihrer Abneigung zu RLC Tag für Tag mit den immer wiederkehrenden Argumenten ohne expliziten Inhalt.

Sich über eine Sache austauschen, die intellektuell neben ihnen steht, ist sehr müßig.

Was wollen sie bei RLC, außer nörgeln kommt nichts rüber.

What do you want at RLC, except nag nothing comes over.

i just want the right to be able to say what I feel without being questioned all the damn time.  a person that is past the third grade doesn't need to have a picture to be able to say what they believe is going on.  when you read a book......if you read a book, you don't have pictures or video telling you what's going on do you?  No, you just have text and you form the story of the book in your mind.  there is no difference reading the posts in this forum but people are always complaining because I don't watch RLC and that I shouldn't have a right to my opinion and that's just wrong and uncalled for!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i just want the right to be able to say what I feel without being questioned all the damn time.  a person that is past the third grade doesn't need to have a picture to be able to say what they believe is going on.  when you read a book......if you read a book, you don't have pictures or video telling you what's going on do you?  No, you just have text and you form the story of the book in your mind.  there is no difference reading the posts in this forum but people are always complaining because I don't watch RLC and that I shouldn't have a right to my opinion and that's just wrong and uncalled for!!

My english is not so good to be able to keep up with you.

I shut you out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

but you do not read any book .... you read only a few pages where people comment on what they think happens .. people here inside do not know the truth really they just guess and think .. i do the same thing
start sub forming your own opinion

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can't rely on everything you read here on forum, most things are just speculations anyways not facts.

• Like 1