B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He left with his bags today...

I for one am proud of the guy for not making an ass out of himself with the girls that have no problems making asses out of themselves!Β  I believe the guy is first class and didn't want to get caught up with their silly, stupid, childish games and have it plastered all over the internet....kudos to him!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I for one am proud of the guy for not making an ass out of himself with the girls that have no problems making asses out of themselves!Β  I believe the guy is first class and didn't want to get caught up with their silly, stupid, childish games and have it plastered all over the internet....kudos to him!!!

You did say proud of him right?

See topic "Saying goodbye to George:Β 

You missed a lot or are just blind. I mean that in the nicest way, go back a couple of days and catch up on what you apparently didnt see.

Nothing to BE proud of from this dude.

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You did say proud of him right?

See topic "Saying goodbye to George:Β 

You missed a lot or are just blind. I mean that in the nicest way, go back a couple of days and catch up on what you apparently didnt see.

Nothing to BE proud of from this dude.

Don't bother Charlie...it's not worth it. You soon get to know Harley's style...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bridget's gotta train her fast. She's leaving soon...😏

Bridget could have started training sooner.
The evening is still long, let's see what happens in the wet panties .....πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

A bottle of wine would help ....

• Like 1