the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Dear RLC dicks,

We know you read this forum so we request you implement the following scripted event beginning tomorrow and running once per week indefinitely:

Leora, Maya, Katya and Alina must meet at one of their houses and lez it right up for at least 6 hours with no blokes there.  The blokes can piss off to Barca and play on Goon Boy's computer with him, or whatever, who really gives a fuck about the blokes?

If you instigate this I'm sure your subscription rate will go up 1000%

Regards,

Aubrey

i really don't want to see this in the slightest... and on some level i do care about the blokes. Lesbian sex is painfully boring to watch.

Dear RLC dicks,

We know you read this forum so we request you implement the following scripted event beginning tomorrow and running once per week indefinitely:

Leora, Maya, Katya and Alina must meet at one of their houses and lez it right up for at least 6 hours with no blokes there.  The blokes can piss off to Barca and play on Goon Boy's computer with him, or whatever, who really gives a fuck about the blokes?

Regards,

Aubrey

i really don't want to see this in the slightest... and on some level i do care about the blokes. Lesbian sex is painfully boring to watch.

In your opinion, which of course I respect.

Dear RLC dicks,

Regards,

Aubrey

Nij..you do not like lesbian sex? Time to turn in your man card.  ;D

What's not to like about two naked women instead of just one?  Not to mention the abundance of orgasms which you hardly ever see with real man/woman sex.

Leora and Paul are still at the boy-girl stage, instead of man-woman stage.

Guest observer1

sex now 16.06.2014 bedrom

No there wasn't - she didn't feel like it.

He was just about to go down on her and she stopped him.

It isn't all Paul's fault, you know.