the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

sex now 16.06.2014 bedrom

No there wasn't - she didn't feel like it.

He was just about to go down on her and she stopped him.

It isn't all Paul's fault, you know.

Dear Observer, I know that Paul was not at fault, not literally, as I said I understand Leora, woman has to feel good, do not know if you saw yesterday and Alina Anton. Before sleep anton wanted to fuck, think it was like a pervert in the dry as paul will? that will put his hand and rolling Leora? Anton, made ​​love, kissed, made ​​massage, kissed her breasts and her body completely to the feet and after about 10 minutes almost spoiling her was when he left for the oral, but Alina spent the entire morning studying and had to get up early, and not accepted fuck, what did he go masturbate.

Paul does not know the affection, however he has been stroking pussy Leora during all morning to no avail, I bet he was more affectionate and attentive to her in the preliminaries they would fuck so far, it is too hasty, so she did not feel well.

PS: the dog fumbled too shouted outside

If I'm wrong please correct me

Para los que no lo han visto, esta mañana, cuando "Paul" iba a salir, han tenido una discusion gorda y "Paul" al intentar agarrar a "Leora" que estaba sentada en la silla del ordenador, que tiene ruedas, la ha agarrado de las piernas y la ha tirado de la silla hacia detras. Se ha pegado un golpe considerable en la cabeza por culpa de "Paul" y logicamente con la discusion y todo ella se ha puesto a llorar. Conclusion, este tio es gilipollas integral, continuamente hace rabiar a Leora porque no sabe como tratar ni complacer a una mujer, ni psicologicamente ni mucho menos sexualmente. Ella es una diosa, lo tiene todo y el no se la merece. Por cierto, cuando la ha tirado al suelo encima el tonto de el se le ha escapado su nombre real, ella se llama Julia o Yulia, la verdad es que es un precioso nombre para una mujer preciosa, mucho mas que "Leora", todo encaja.

Para los que no lo han visto, esta mañana, cuando "Paul" iba a salir, han tenido una discusion gorda y "Paul" al intentar agarrar a "Leora" que estaba sentada en la silla del ordenador, que tiene ruedas, la ha agarrado de las piernas y la ha tirado de la silla hacia detras. Se ha pegado un golpe considerable en la cabeza por culpa de "Paul" y logicamente con la discusion y todo ella se ha puesto a llorar. Conclusion, este tio es gilipollas integral, continuamente hace rabiar a Leora porque no sabe como tratar ni complacer a una mujer, ni psicologicamente ni mucho menos sexualmente. Ella es una diosa, lo tiene todo y el no se la merece. Por cierto, cuando la ha tirado al suelo encima el tonto de el se le ha escapado su nombre real, ella se llama Julia o Yulia, la verdad es que es un precioso nombre para una mujer preciosa, mucho mas que "Leora", todo encaja.

usted tiene video de esta pelea?

Guest lazyeyex

i no im new her and m battling a little bit of depression  for the last 2 to 3 weeks all i ever see her doing is sleeping or just sitting at home watching TV, ... well that's just my thoughts on this .