the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

What the hell Paul..... she needs to find a real man... ;D

She's a settler, the type of girl that will settle for any guy. 

And the oaf she currently has, hasn't got a clue.

Yeah, I'm not sure he's up to the job, this is now twice today that I know of she's got herself off, horny little vixen  8)  He probably can't keep up pace.

Leora's Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

Please send me a man.  Preferably one that doesn't have a dick in the shape of a candy cane.  I haven't had much luck with the last one.

Oh, And I'm sorry to hear about Mrs. Claus and one of the reindeers.  Aside from the act itself being positively revolting,.. You deserve better than that.

PS. I have been a very good girl.      But I'm hoping that your gift will change all that.

Very Sincerely,

Leora  XX  OO

______________________________________________________________________________________

From Santa,

Dear Leora,  Thank you for your lovely letter.  And do not be concerned for me, that reindeer ended up tasting very good, even though I had received some nasty letters from certain PETA members.  But Ho Ho Ho, they can go fuck themselves. 

So please let everyone know that my sleigh may be running a little slower this year. 

But not to worry, I won't forget you.  For unlike that imbecile you currently are with, I know what a good little girl like you really needs.

So, Goodnight doll, and Merry Christmas,

Santa

CamCaps members to Santa

Dear Santa

We have all been extremely good boys this year. We have faithfully sat through hours and hours of watching Paul dry hump Leora's leg and search desperately for Leora's clitoris. We have suffered watching Scooter work hard to prevent any attempt at sex by Leora and Paul. We have also suffered poor quality cameras and awful lighting in Leora's shitty apartment.

All we want for Christmas is for Leora to move into a brand new apartment, for Leora to dump Paul and move in alone and for Scooter to find something else to do but fight with a pillow and jump on Leora.

We CamCaps boys deserve a great Christmas. I hope you can make our wish come true.

Thanks in advance Santa.

PS When you reach Leora's apartment resist grabbing Leora's ass. We know you want to!!

Dear Boys,

In violation of standard procedure, this year Santa will be going UP a certain chimney and staying there for a long time.

Sorry if I don't make it round the whole world in one night, but I may be otherwise occupied.

Let's face it, you probably all deserve coal anyhow, so you won't be missing out.

Regards

Santa