Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

5 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

oggi ero in viaggio, ma liste de diffusion et autres informations, ainsi que le nombre de fois que vous le souhaitez est RLC ou le code d'accès si vous souhaitez un autre type de dialogue (cliquez ici pour obtenir une réponse plus précise?). )

non capito

Eva tries very hard to achieve and orgasm, but fails most of the time. I don't think I have seen her have more than a couple of orgasm and certainly none from intercourse or when using her vibrators. Only through masturbation. She has not yet discovered the secret for her and that is too bad. In spite of the comments here she did not achieve an orgasm when she fucked the guy last night even though he pounded her pretty hard. Keep trying beautiful woman, Eva.

Their is a vein just above your clit that needs stimulation if you have external orgasms. It functions just like the vein on the underside of our cocks. This is what many women on this site rub when you see them masturbate. Not very many can take direct stimulation of the clit. I love licking pussy and performing oral sex so many women have taught me this.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Alladino said:

Do not overestimate the influence of this forum.  Nothing happens in this apartment that the residents don't want. 

I'm one of those people who hoped and suspected that something might happen between them. At the same time, I'm also one of those people who are fans of Eva and Sam in general. If they have sex with different people, i like to see. If they have sex together, i like to see. Even if there's no sex, I like to take a look. They're nice people with an interesting life.  

It makes no sense to morally treat RLC. It's a voyuer site. Just like Sam wanted sex with the girl guest. Eva wanted sex with this guy. There is no issue at all, that concerns us. And moral preaching is completely pointless.

I will choose not to respond to you people!  You people are EASY targets for anyone that wants to respond.  I have nothing against any of you but I continue to catch the leftovers.....the flack from you people!  Enjoy your fantasy because you will never live it unless you shell out the dinero!!  Oh, wait a minute, you are shelling out the dinero every month.  You all need to talk to all your favorite RLC apartments to get them to do all your fantasies.....it's as easy as it was with Eva!!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Je choisirai de ne pas vous répondre! Vous êtes des cibles FACILES pour quiconque veut réagir. Je n'ai rien contre aucun de vous mais je continue à attraper les restes ..... le flack de vous! Profitez de votre fantaisie parce que vous ne la vivrez jamais à moins de débourser le dîner !! Oh, attendez une minute, vous bombardez le restaurant chaque mois. Vous avez tous besoin de parler à tous vos appartements RLC préférés pour qu'ils réalisent tous vos fantasmes ... c'est aussi simple qu'avec Eva!

it's intellectual masturbation ....... you hurt yourself alone

c'est de la masturbation intellectuelle .......tu te fais mal seul

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bonne nuit Moreau  et essayez à nouveau après avoir dormi un peu.

thank you my lord for so much allegiance .. I lean in front of you

merci mon seigneur pour tant d'allégeance .. je me penche devant vous

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva nettoie. Si elle fait le lit, cela signifie que quelqu'un vient lui rendre visite. Si elle change les draps, nous pourrions passer une soirée intéressante.

if she does not change the sheets for Sam it will be revenge

si elle ne change pas les draps pour Sam ce sera vengeance

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

Éva has changed the sheets stored the gel intimate and the dildo ... in my opinion Sam comes back

Éva a changé les draps rangé le gel intime et le gode ...à mon avis Sam revient 

Perhaps, but I am thinking a girlfriend that she wants to play with. Eva is a pleaser and enjoys pleasing both men and women.

• Like 2