Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

leave them the fuck alone!!

Do not overestimate the influence of this forum.  Nothing happens in this apartment that the residents don't want. 

I'm one of those people who hoped and suspected that something might happen between them. At the same time, I'm also one of those people who are fans of Eva and Sam in general. If they have sex with different people, i like to see. If they have sex together, i like to see. Even if there's no sex, I like to take a look. They're nice people with an interesting life.  

It makes no sense to morally treat RLC. It's a voyuer site. Just like Sam wanted sex with the girl guest. Eva wanted sex with this guy. There is no issue at all, that concerns us. And moral preaching is completely pointless.

• Like 7

Éva voluntarily crossed the red line with fucking in front of the cameras ... she drew a sad report and realized that her life with Sam was no future ..... their married couple is like a nut shell in River

Éva a franchi volontairement la ligne rouge avec baise  devant les caméras ... elle a dressé un triste bilan et s'est rendu compte que sa vie avec Sam était sans avenir .....leur couple mariée est comme une coquille de noix dans la rivière

• Like 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ont-ils eu le sexe du matin? Eva est-elle restée au lit cette fois-ci? Je viens juste de la retrouver dans son lit. Elle s'est endormie vers 4h30.

no sex ... awoke around 10 am ... Éva was smiling with the guest but far enough away ... and around noon, she seemed lost and sad.

pas de sexe ... réveillé vers 10 heures ... Éva souriait avec l'invitée mais suffisamment éloignée ... et vers midi, elle semblait perdue et triste.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moreau said:

Éva voluntarily crossed the red line with fucking in front of the cameras ... she drew a sad report and realized that her life with Sam was no future ..... their married couple is like a nut shell in River

Eva has voluntarily crossed the line with kisses for the cameras ... she has compiled a dismal record and realized that his life was no future with Sam ..... they married couple is like a nutshell in River

Yes she crossed the red line exactly to the side where Sam is and now they are equals 

Why this different between male and female? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Oui, elle a franchi la ligne rouge exactement du côté où se trouve Sam. Maintenant, ils sont égaux. 

Pourquoi cette différence entre homme et femme? 

because Éva accepts the unfaithfulness of Sam ..... Sam no he is jealous .... we will see his head on his return ...... I am very happy to see her happy .... ..I find Sam very hard with Éva

car Éva accepte les infidélités de Sam ..... Sam non il est jaloux .... nous verrons sa tête à son retour ...... Je suis très heureux de la voir heureuse .... ..je trouve Sam très dur avec Éva

12 hours ago, moreau said:

so why do not you stop your subscription ???

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why do you even respond to him?

He has no subscription, and we wants you to respond to his comments so he can feel important

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Yes she crossed the red line exactly to the side where Sam is and now they are equals 

Why this different between male and female? 

If it's agreed, it's not a red line. I think it's called an open relationship. 

Anyway, I think you're right. The freedom for Sam should be the same for Eva. 

1 hour ago, moreau said:

because Éva accepts the unfaithfulness of Sam ..... Sam no he is jealous .... we will see his head on his return ...... I am very happy to see her happy .... ..I find Sam very hard with Éva

car Éva accepte les infidélités de Sam ..... Sam non il est jaloux .... nous verrons sa tête à son retour ...... Je suis très heureux de la voir heureuse .... ..je trouve Sam très dur avec Éva

I don't think you're right about this. You shouldn't underestimate Sam. He seems to be a decent guy. 🙂

• Like 1

oggi ero in viaggio, ma con replay mi sembra che sia un po pensierosa, non so per paura di Sam che veda RLC  o lei che si aspettava un compèortamento diverso dal boy di ieri (potrebbe essere quello con cui telefona spessoe e  a  lungo ???)