Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

17 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Je ne partage pas. Quand il était absent pendant une semaine et qu'Eva ne faisait rien, ne le trahissait pas ou ne se masturbait pas, à son retour, il se comportait de la même manière ...

we all dream of having her as love Éva .. but as a woman, her halo is seriously twisted ... when she drinks, she has fire in her ass ....... when her boyfriend came, they drank and smoked all night and left for 3 hours .. not to pick up daisies

nous rêvons tous de l'avoir comme amour Éva .. mais en tant que femme, son auréole est sérieusement tordue ... quand elle boit, elle a le feu au cul ....... quand son petit ami est venu, ils ont bu et fumé toute la nuit et parti pour 3 heures .. pas pour ramasser des marguerites

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That's odd. You must have seen the whole event in an parallel universe, because your story doesn't match with what I saw. Yes, they had dinner, but they didn't remain silent, sam did not ignored her and there wasn't any sign of crying either. Instead, the just had a quite normally conversation. 

Sometimes, people see what they expect to see and not what really happened. 

yes, when you look a person in the face you see more than looking at a person's ass and tits ......

1 hour ago, derda0101 said:

yes, when you look a person in the face you see more than looking at a person's ass and tits ......

When I look a Girl in the Face I can see her eyes and her eyebrows tell what color her Treasure Trove should be if it wasn't shaved.    :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sam stayed very rough despite his anger with a lot of detachment and resisted the advances of Éva ... how will Éva get out of this SITUATION ... with tears? ... by organizing a trio with a girlfriend? .. Or playing the little bitch pretending to be the victim abandoned by her husband? To be, or not to be: that is the question. Is there for the soul any more nobility to endure the blows and reverses of an insulting fortune, or to arm itself against it?

Sam est resté très digue malgré sa colère avec beaucoup de détachement et a résisté aux avances de Éva ...comment Éva va se sortir de cette SITUATION ...avec des pleurs ?...en organisant un trio avec une copine ?...ou en jouant la petite garce en se faisant passer pour la victime délaissée par son mari ?......Etre, ou ne pas être : telle est la question. Y a-t-il pour l'âme plus de noblesse à endurer les coups et les revers d'une injurieuse fortune, ou à s'armer contre elle ?

12 hours ago, derda0101 said:

Now, let's be clear. I'm convinced you're convinced you saw something. It is just that objectively viewed (using replay) you're wrong and something completely different happened. Sam did not ignored her and there wasn't any sign of crying. They talked before dinner (e.g. 18:52; he just arrived), during dinner (e.g. 19:08) and after dinner (e.g. 19:30). There was at least one long hug in the hall (19:28) and even more taking when they had a bath together and when they went to bed. 

It is obvious that some here suspect difficulty in the relationship between Eva and Sam, because they saw Eva had sex with someone else. I don't think that's the case, but I can't rule it out either. Nevertheless, facts remain facts. Just stop to make up stories.

Eva in cucina sul suo pc, o al massimo in balcone a fumare,Sam dorme.Da dopo la serata folle di Eva, sopratutto ieri sera e oggi, sta molto meno al cellulare.. Quindi prima era sempre al cellulare con il ragazzo con cui poi, dopo 2 sere passate a parlare e bere fino a tardi, ha fatto sesso? E riguardando REPLAY, al proposito mi sembra di poter affermare che non è stato una cosa fine a se stesso, ma una situazione voluta  e preparata per  verificare  forse se era  lei che ha dei problemi o Sam che non la capisce...Se è così capisco perchè il ragazzo non si fa più sentire,ed Eva non so se è più abbattuta per Sam che la ignora o per il ragazzo che una volta ottenuto lo scopo (scopata)  sapendo che non poteva essere una cosa duratura è sparito. ( Lui è arrivato preparato, aveva il preservativo nello zaino a portata di mano)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moreau said:

Sam stayed very rough despite his anger with a lot of detachment and resisted the advances of Éva ... how will Éva get out of this SITUATION ... with tears? ... by organizing a trio with a girlfriend? .. Or playing the little bitch pretending to be the victim abandoned by her husband? 

What surprises me is how little some here can look over their own nose. Never heard about the concept of an open relationship? 

Why all this talk about detachment or anger  when evenything that happend last night was simply as always and normal. 

chiedo scusa ma della relazione aperta ho un'altra considerazione... Se così fosse Sam non avrebbe il muso.Eva ha fatto sesso con altre persone, uomini o donne, per far contento Sam, lei no è mai stata per coppia aperta, è timida, tanto è vero che a Roma da Sasha era sempre vestita, una sola volta si è laasciata  trascinare e si è messa in topless..

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Ce qui me surprend, c'est peu de gens ici qui peuvent regarder par-dessus leur propre nez Jamais entendu parler du concept d'une relation ouverte? 

Pourquoi tout ce discours sur le détachement ou la colère alors que tout ce qui s'est passé la nuit était tout simplement normal et normal. 

Éva has totally integrated the principle of open relationship but Sam still has difficultiescar

Éva a totalement intégré le principe de relation ouverte mais Sam a encore des difficultés

There does seem to be a detachment when each of them returns from a trip. They do not have sex the day they return, which is extremely unusual, they hardly kiss or hug, and they do not laugh very much. But after a few days this goes away and they are more passionate with each other. Sam more than Eva. I think it is because they each know the other has likely had some sort of sexual rendezvous and don't really want to talk about it.

And in my opinion the guy Eva had sex with is a partner she has fucked many times before. Perhaps he is an old boyfriend. There was a familiarization with each other in their sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1