B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

More graduates from the Kamilla college of undercovers and tent building in the bedroom.

Image result for bullshit gifs

They did great the other night in the tub though sucking each others boobs. Right now they were just acting silly, not serious.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Really and how would know that may I ask ? Girls have always been great at faking facial expressions LOL 😎

She didn't  seem to fake the puddle she left when she was at B1 before.

Kamila likes to hide because she doesn't want us to see what she IS doing.

Sandra and Lily are hiding because they don't want us to see what they are NOT doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They did great the other night in the tub though sucking each others boobs. Right now they were just acting silly, not serious.

Oh I see,then it was just tongue and cheek, without the tongue and between the cheeks !!! Ok I get it now. :huh:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She didn't  seem to fake the puddle she left when she was at B1 before.

Kamila likes to hide because she doesn't want us to see what she IS doing.

Sandra and Lily are hiding because they don't want us to see what they are NOT doing.

Kamilla is washed up and needs to go !!! enough is enough I say.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

One out of 1000 ? hummm interesting that you bring up something happened almost 4 years ago. What about the last 2.5 years in the Penthouse ?

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Don't get me wrong.  I agree with you 100%.

That whole apartment has become pretty useless.

I'm just saying you can't compare Kamilla's performances with what Sandra and lily just did.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jontee said:

2 girl playing under the cover

I'm not convinced that these 2 are an item, like they suggested in the tub. I reckon they've been given the low down as to what the apt is all about, and they probably got carried away their 1st night in the bath...They should've cranked it up, if that's their game, because they've now raised expectation levels so high, after 1 day, they won't be able to oblige...Like tonight...I hope they were just fooling around because if they really thought we'd think there was some serious girl/girl stuff going on in the tent, 😒

If they want to put on a show worth watching, if that's what they want to do, they need to take a leaf out of Anita and Bridget's book, the last coupla days...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not convinced that these 2 are an item, like they suggested in the tub. I reckon they've been given the low down as to what the apt is all about, and they probably got carried away their 1st night in the bath...They should've cranked it up, if that's their game, because they've now raised expectation levels so high, after 1 day, they won't be able to oblige...Like tonight...I hope they were just fooling around because if they really thought we'd think there was some serious girl/girl stuff going on in the tent, 😒

If they want to put on a show worth watching, if that's what they want to do, they need to take a leaf out of Anita and Bridget's book, the last coupla days...

i totally agree... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Couldn't of said it better myself. 👍

• Like 1