B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Danaya has that creep factor 10 look on her face

I think that he may have heard about Rocco and the other guys who got to party with the girls in B#4,,,and now he wants to get into that club.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I use to think he was a canny lad, especially after the way he handled that tosser girlfriend basher, Tony. He seemed like a fun guy and didn't appear to mind taking the piss out of himself, despite his size. But since the Danaya night, my opinion has totally changed...He's got a hot girlfriend so why doesn't he just have a laugh with the girls, without being a touchy feely creep, then take Kim home and shag her brains out...He should take a leaf out of Karol's bf...a perfect gentleman, but he still had a bit laugh with the other girls...and they were totally comfortable with him... 

What he does not understand is that the more hands off he is...the better his chances.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I use to think he was a canny lad, especially after the way he handled that tosser girlfriend basher, Tony. He seemed like a fun guy and didn't appear to mind taking the piss out of himself, despite his size. But since the Danaya night, my opinion has totally changed...He's got a hot girlfriend so why doesn't he just have a laugh with the girls, without being a touchy feely creep, then take Kim home and shag her brains out...He should take a leaf out of Karol's bf...a perfect gentleman, but he still had a bit laugh with the other girls...and they were totally comfortable with him... 

agreed.. personal space is personal space....