B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Amina and Nil sex for X time to day 😉

I really don't know what people were talking about before but having watched their sex on the first night, Nil definitely has NOT gotten any better and is still just as snore inducing as he was when they were in B3. The positive side to this is now I have no reason to watch any of them until he leaves.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really don't know what people were talking about before but having watched their sex on the first night, Nil definitely has NOT gotten any better and is still just as snore inducing as he was when they were in B3. The positive side to this is now I have no reason to watch any of them until he leaves.

What is the problem you have with him when they have sex ? You want him to be more hard or rough ?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You want him to be more hard or rough ?

Rough is not the word I would use. I obviously don't want him to hurt her or anything like that. But FFS not to act like he's some 14 year old fucking a girl for the first time either. I get some people like watching that gentle soft stuff. I'm not one of them. I like to see girls getting pounded out.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rough is not the word I would use. I obviously don't want him to hurt her or anything like that. But FFS not to act like he's some 14 year old fucking a girl for the first time either. I get some people like watching that gentle soft stuff. I'm not one of them. I like to see girls getting pounded out.

Your gentle nature precedes you 😏