B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Just got back from spending the day with my 87 year old mother and read todays posts.  Seems a lot happened in B2 but I can't figure some of it out because there are missing pieces.  Can someone fill in some blanks?  Who is this Debbi with a brown bag?  Why did Karol have her clothes off in front of Nil?  Did they go clubing? I see Irma and Denaya are home in bed but where is Karol?  She isn't sleeping in B2 as far as I can see.  

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Just got back from spending the day with my 87 year old mother and read todays posts.  Seems a lot happened in B2 but I can't figure some of it out because there are missing pieces.  Can someone fill in some blanks?  Who is this Debbi with a brown bag?  Why did Karol have her clothes off in front of Nil?  Did they go clubing? I see Irma and Denaya are home in bed but where is Karol?  She isn't sleeping in B2 as far as I can see.  

Sorry I posted that about Debbi in the wrong thread, it was Deborah in b4. No those in b2 did not go clubbing, I dont know about Karol, she was with the other girls when they got home and she is sleeping in her own bed at this moment 🙂
Not a whole lot happened in b2, just the b1 girls visiting, they were sitting at the table later on taking and playing a game of some sort. After that they went home.

Amina and Nil stayed up for a bit in the LR and then went to bed, no sex or anything.

You didnt miss much.