B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who was it that said Nil told Amina that girls were OK but no boys??  I just read a PM that said the guy that talked to Amina wasn't Nil, that the guy she talked to that night had a much deeper voice and also spoke English to her and why would Nil speak English to her over the phone?  So if it wasn't Nil then who was it??

I dunno who told you that, what night was this? I know she talked in english with someone on the phone yesterday but was not at night and his voice could not be heard. Maybe it was just a male friend who knows. As for girls were ok but not boys im sure he meant to do sexy things with like she does, but not with other boys.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dunno who told you that, what night was this? I know she talked in english with someone on the phone yesterday but was not at night and his voice could not be heard. Maybe it was just a male friend who knows. As for girls were ok but not boys im sure he meant to do sexy things with like she does, but not with other boys.

Somebody posted it to the forum that they heard Amina talking to Nil and Nil said it was ok to be with girls but not boys.  This was a week or so ago.  The person that told me it wasn't Nil is a good reliable CC person.  I'm just trying to figure out who said it without going back a week plus.  It just shows you that what you see isn't what you think you see......SMOKE & MIRRORS!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Somebody posted it to the forum that they heard Amina talking to Nil and Nil said it was ok to be with girls but not boys.  This was a week or so ago.  The person that told me it wasn't Nil is a good reliable CC person.  I'm just trying to figure out who said it without going back a week plus.  It just shows you that what you see isn't what you think you see......SMOKE & MIRRORS!!

If his voice was was heard it was probably over facetime or something, the guy she spoke with yesterday could not be heard. Im sure Nil is okay with her having male friends as long as she dont have sex with them.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

If his voice was was heard it was probably over facetime or something, the guy she spoke with yesterday could not be heard. Im sure Nil is okay with her having male friends as long as she dont have sex with them.

LOL it doesn't matter anyway, whoever posted it is either not on CC at the moment or doesn't want to own up to it.  Whomever it was, it was not Nil and that should tell you something about RLC!!