the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

I don't get this game.  For a while she was on top of him on the couch and it appeared he could not get an erection.  Then he rolled over and acted like he wanted to sleep. She leaves, puts on a robe and goes back to him and now they move to the bedroom where she squats down and gives him a BJ but you can't see very well from the hall camera because they put the clothes rack in the way. Then it's back to the living room and they take another card. I think it's all a scam to keep people logged to see what they will do next.  I bet they get paid by how many viewers are watching them and they play for the camera and for the money. More BJ action on the couch with ice cubes in her mouth. She has a hard time keeping them in her mouth as he watches TV. Soon it is time to draw another card as he continues to watch TV, which probably helps him drag this game on and on and on.  What a waste of time.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this game.  For a while she was on top of him on the couch and it appeared he could not get an erection.  Then he rolled over and acted like he wanted to sleep. She leaves, puts on a robe and goes back to him and now they move to the bedroom where she squats down and gives him a BJ but you can't see very well from the hall camera because they put the clothes rack in the way. Then it's back to the living room and they take another card. I think it's all a scam to keep people logged to see what they will do next.  I bet they get paid by how many viewers are watching them and they play for the camera and for the money. More BJ action on the couch with ice cubes in her mouth. She has a hard time keeping them in her mouth as he watches TV. Soon it is time to draw another card as he continues to watch TV, which probably helps him drag this game on and on and on.  What a waste of time.

No pregunte demasiado, esta pareja es muy rara, a veces parece que las cámaras no existen para ellos y otras veces si. Se hace lo que dice Anton Siempre, Alina está sumisa siempre e intentan que su sexo no sea aburrido intentando jugar a algun juego, el problema es que no se cómo pero Anton siempre termina cagandola y parece que no le apetece nada o que Alina todo lo hace mal. Para ser síncero, a este y varios juegos mas han jugado muchas veces, diria yo que el 95% de las veces ha acabado mal y por una vez, parece que no ha acabado tan mal y eso que parecía avecinarse tormenta otra vez. Como siempre, Anton es el culpable, mas que nada porque ya me gustaría a mi tener una chica a mi lado tan tan tan cachonda como Alina y eso que no me quejo de lo que tengo, para nada. Saludos majo! ;)

I was watching them for the first time live. I feel sorry for Alina. He is like watching vanilla ice cream melt. He does very little with her body and doesn't last long. Most of the time he is on his computer or has head phones on while she sits there basically alone. She is a beautiful girl and needs someone that will show her that. From what I have seen in recorded video,all of these guys are duds in the bed and out. I turned them off before they left the room. It was more exciting watching Dasha dance in tight pants and a top then being bored watching Alena and Anton. She has a beautiful body. I would like to see her with someone taht knows what they are doing. He is like watching a dog do it for the first time

Man, I REALLY wish I got money every time someone makes one of these kinds of posts. Or better yet, we should just have some kind of cut-and-paste paragraph that people can just use over whenever they have to make some kind of "he doesn't know what he's doing; she is very beautiful" blanket statement. It'll save people a lot of time trying to come up with the same excessive 'stud' rant... and in this case, might even help with spelling the girl's name right for which he's professing his 'studliness'.

I was watching them for the first time live. I feel sorry for Alina. He is like watching vanilla ice cream melt. He does very little with her body and doesn't last long. Most of the time he is on his computer or has head phones on while she sits there basically alone. She is a beautiful girl and needs someone that will show her that. From what I have seen in recorded video,all of these guys are duds in the bed and out. I turned them off before they left the room. It was more exciting watching Dasha dance in tight pants and a top then being bored watching Alena and Anton. She has a beautiful body. I would like to see her with someone taht knows what they are doing. He is like watching a dog do it for the first time

Joking right? Anton doesn't last long? Anton can fuck hard and non-stop for an hour and still have hardon for another 10 minutes after he cums. They have some of the most intense sex on RLC.

Not gonna disagree with you that he spends a lot of time on his computer, but they're a typical married couple.

Joking right? Anton doesn't last long? Anton can fuck hard and non-stop for an hour and still have hardon for another 10 minutes after he cums. They have some of the most intense sex on RLC.

Not gonna disagree with you that he spends a lot of time on his computer, but they're a typical married couple.

Likely keeps a stash of Horny Goat Weed to keep it for as long as he does.