B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

OK I'm losing my faith again.  There is nobody who could believe what we just saw was real.  Sitting above the water on the tub edge getting your tits sucked and then going back under the bubbles to get eaten?  And the head positions were all wrong.  That wasn't only acting it was really bad acting

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

OK I'm losing my faith again.  There is nobody who could believe what we just saw was real.  Sitting above the water on the tub edge getting your tits sucked and then going back under the bubbles to get eaten?  And the head positions were all wrong.  That wasn't only acting it was really bad acting

The head position was in the right place as I saw it, but if she licked or not we will never know.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

are you referencing them HIDING?  I'm sorry to everyone, there is a fifth Class and that is Class H......thank you ZZ for clearing that up.....my memory sux these days LOL.

at least the music is enjoyable

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

all I can tell you is to get used to it.....there is a lot of hiding and fake sex in the Barca apartments!!