B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

2 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Now Sandra has joined Lily and MIRANDA 😌 in the tub. 

I'm anxious to see what kind of show, if any, they put on tonight.  RLC had to have told them that their performance the past few nights has been terrible.   Will they step it up or do nothing?

OMG Anita is at it tonight, must be lonely. I know she is hitting all the right places by the look on her face, but she just keeps missing one very important spot. She needs to let her finger slip just a little bit lower and she find an immense amount of pleasure that has never felt before, just make sure you keep that baby oil handy.

See the source image

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG Anita is at it tonight, must be lonely. I know she is hitting all the right places by the look on her face, but she just keeps missing one very important spot. She needs to let her finger slip just a little bit lower and she find an immense amount of pleasure that has never felt before, just make sure you keep that baby oil handy.

I don't know, I think she knows exactly what she is doing.  Prolonging the sensations but not letting herself cum until she is good and ready.  God knows she has enough "hands on" experience at this.

• Like 1