B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Karol is a KLASSIC KLASSY Woman, I watched her as well tonight. MAGNIFICENT

She is the absolutely perfect 'girl next door'...I love everything about her. I'm not a fan of big tats but, tbh, I barely notice them on her. I just love her to bits...❤️

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is the absolutely perfect 'girl next door'...I love everything about her. I'm not a fan of big tats but, tbh, I barely notice them on her. I just love her to bits...❤️

I agree the true girl next door. Pure sensual sexuality and the ability to use her charms to seduce any man or woman. 

• Like 1

Lily should go visit Anita and do a complete body rub with her. She might never be the same afterward.

😉 Who knows she might really enjoy getting a really good head to toe body rub from Anita, Sandra seems to be quite preoccupied by her BF these days.

Miranda on the other hand couldn't even begin to handle Anita, she would run to her room and hide like the little school girl. That is how she acts most of the time, scared to death to even be there alone in her room.

They Should pack the little high school girl "The MOST MUNDANE MIRANDA" up and put her in with "DEBORAH DO NOTHING" in the room mate bedroom and give CARISMATIC SEDUCTIVE SENSUAL KARLA that bedroom so she would not have to worry about being alone all the time. KARLA is FAN ASS TASTIC

KARLA deserves her own room with a great views, she is so fucking hot and knows how to seduce the viewers.

TOP NOTCH Superstar.

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Great orgasm for Tina after one hour bating 😉 

Honestly,  Noldus I can tell you I have never seen a girl touch her lady parts as much as Tina except for Kitty and the red head who left a couple months ago. She really enjoys petting her cat and making it purr. 😊