B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

54 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sandra in blind spot 2wice in 30min  touching herself obviously .

You can see her In the 2-2 mirror on her phone.

She has been horny all evening. 

What you see in the mirror on 2-2 is the girls in the tub, it shows no blind spot, there was a time when you could see the blind spot in the mirror showing that part close to the toilet area that we cant see, but I dont see that in the mirror tonight.

• Like 1

Two Beautiful girls having fun tonight in the bathtub, I am so glad to Miranda start to loosen up some, she is a very pretty young lady and it is a shame to keep all that beauty to herself, I look forward to the day she decides to share her inner most secrets with the voyeur's who paid for her trip to beautiful Barcelona. 

I am becoming a huge fan of LUCIOUS LOVING LILY. 😍❤️ That girl is so hot, it would make an ice cube melt in seconds.

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What you see in the mirror on 2-2 is the girls in the tub, it shows no blind spot, there was a time when you could see the blind spot in the mirror showing that part close to the toilet area that we cant see, but I dont see that in the mirror tonight.

After a second look as the others exited the tub I saw Miranda cleaning.

This will not happen again. But Sandra was playing where no one could see.

You are correct. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was waiting for the sarcastic Emoji Thes...I didn't watch them...Did they really have sex in the bath?

It was more visible tonight Naga, they were acting of course but they were hitting the right spots at least.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It was more visible tonight Naga, they were acting of course but they were hitting the right spots at least.

Every time Lily would buzz the g spot on Miranda she would buck her hips out of the water and you could see clearly that Lily was not messing around LOL. She really likes her little friend in the tub. It may be about time for her to take a bath by herself like Megan and Jasmin I am thinking.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I'll take your word for it Thes...I was watching my girl Karol ❤️...The B4 girls are lovely but when they put on a show, I'll generally look elsewhere to keep me entertained. Obviously I'll dip into the B4 girls from time to time, although, sadly, not literally...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll take your word for it Thes...I was watching my girl Karol ❤️...The B4 girls are lovely but when they put on a show, I'll generally look elsewhere to keep me entertained. Obviously I'll dip into the B4 girls from time to time, although, sadly, not literally...😏

Karol is a KLASSIC KLASSY Woman, I watched her as well tonight. MAGNIFICENT

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Miranda was the one who was most eager to kiss and touch 😀

I think they were both trying to make it look better tonight because RLC probably told them it was that or start filling out change of address cards.  They weren't successful at making it look real but I think they tried.