B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

stop freting about it man ,its not coming back on until they get good and ready to.and when it comes back,everything will be back to normal

I know it just bugs me that I'm paying for sevices that I'm not getting, Anyway I'm going to bed in 10 mins.  goodnight all.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Noldus, I trust you. But Amina and B2 have lights and are across the street from B4 so it's just their apartment that has no power?

B2 and B4 are more than 40 minutes by car apart from each other
B2 and B3 are close 
B2 and B1 are prox 20 minutes apart from each other

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B2 and B4 are more than 40 minutes by car apart from each other
B2 and B3 are close 
B2 and B1 are prox 20 minutes apart from each other

Call me nuts. But back when Naomi was still in B2 one morning there was construction going on. Distinct hammering, I switched over to Mary 's room in B4 wose window was open and heard the same hammering, I remember you or someone speaking about the construction. I am wrong about this?

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Call me nuts. But back when Naomi was still in B2 one morning there was construction going on. Distinct hammering, I switched over to Mary 's room in B4 wose window was open and heard the same hammering, I remember you or someone speaking about the construction. I am wrong about this?

B2 had a facade renovation for a long time, but trust me, the B4 is well outside of the city center.

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Plus when Mila was seeing Alexa it's seemed like 5 mins between the time she would leave B4 and get to B2. If I am wrong, I am wrong.