B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Noldus. So what did you make of last night's party action, specifically the newbies Lily, Sandra..Miranda? 

I think we will see a lot of fun with those in the future.
Look at Debbie, she was the one who was most active yesterday and is in the fire when she's drinking. (Maybe to wild for the other girls 😉 ) 
Sandra and Miranda really "found each other" yesterday with a lot of French kisses and touching 

This promises good for someone who has only been there for a week (and a month for some)

• Like 1

Noldus. I knew Miranda was ready to participate and Lily kissed everyone except you. That was hot, Anita is direct,

Sandra was trying to be cool but watching Lily helped her get into it.

Debbie..she is as they say when turned on full of raw energy.. My favorite quote from her the night she got with Karla..

" Come on trust me I have wine". 

• Like 1

I have always been interested in the building layout of B4. On camera 3-13 Tina was ironing, Lily suddenly appears behind her and goes to a broom closet front left of screen and takes out a bucket and mop. Speaks to Tina for a few seconds and then disappears through a doorway left of screen. A few seconds later reappears top left on camera 2-9 between the front door and the door into the big bedroom with the bucket and mop. So she has gone from the bottom floor to the top floor without using the stairs. How did she do it? Is there another set of stairs in the building off camera? 

11 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

I have always been interested in the building layout of B4. On camera 3-13 Tina was ironing, Lily suddenly appears behind her and goes to a broom closet front left of screen and takes out a bucket and mop. Speaks to Tina for a few seconds and then disappears through a doorway left of screen. A few seconds later reappears top left on camera 2-9 between the front door and the door into the big bedroom with the bucket and mop. So she has gone from the bottom floor to the top floor without using the stairs. How did she do it? Is there another set of stairs in the building off camera? 

Didn't you know there is an elevator ??  Cleaning lady uses it when she comes to work.

38 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Didn't you know there is an elevator ??  Cleaning lady uses it when she comes to work.

Hey Bobby you are right. At first I thought you were having a go at me and pulling my leg.

There is a lift/elevator. Studied the floor layout for each floor and tucked away in the one o'clock position from the stairwell is a square room that would be enough room for the lift. Never realised in camera 1-2, the door top centre next to the two sliding glass doors was the lift door.

The one thing that has always annoyed me about this apartment is that RLC have wrongly numbered the floors. 

• Like 1