B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4

7 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I never thought I'd say this but Angie and Samantha have just raised the bar for tonight.

It's going to take A LOT to top them tonight.

What did they do? Is it worth going back to watch on replay?

Nevermind I just watched it.

53 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange UM again today for hours like yesterday. Must be working on something there.

I don't know for sure how long you have been on CamCaps but the B4 house has had electrical issues ever since it came online.  The same goes for B2 and they had both gotten so bad that RLC sent out a letter that someone posted saying that they would be taking both of them down at the beginning of the year two years ago to fix the problems.  I believe that they haven't done that because their numbers aren't looking good enough to do it.  Depending on exactly what the problem is, it could take up to 3 to 4 weeks to fix.  Right now would not be a good time for them to take the house offline either.  The bottom line is that RLC is a reactionary ran company and they don't like to spend excess money.  You will have to put up with many UM due to power issues and then you will have to deal with many UM due to the girls knowing they call for UM and make it look like it's because of a power failure.  Either way, it's not good for business and it's certainly not good for you viewers.

• Like 1