Kiramy & May

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

I missed that balcony moment.

I'm not convinced they need to be bi to be more successful. I think being a true lesbian will take them a very long way 😁  But please, don't compare them with previous couple.  Much better to compare them with someone like Amy&Jane.

So far, I love watching Kiramy&May 👭😍  and I have a feeling for many( I'm not saying for everyone), it is worth a subscription.  And for those special days - if they are like for example Amy😍(&Jane) - they will get an army of new fans 😁

They are nice indeed,i respect that you prefer true lesbians(a lot prefer it)but personaly i like to see more bi girls,that way we can have the best of both words,g&g and b&g.Have the feeling we gona have a lot of greats moments with this two and one or other surprise☺️.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What time was that roughly Ze I obviously missed that. Thanks.

Golfer pic says all😉,from what I seen I had the feeling something already happened between her and Gargamel,saying this by the looks,touchs etc.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Golfer pic says all😉,from what I seen I had the feeling something already happened between her and Gargamel,saying this by the looks,touchs etc.

Yeah thanks @ze81 always nice to know these little snippets.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

at least we now know possibly which way the wind may be blowing lol

I saw that at the time.. but didn't give any value to the "sexual side" he does that many times with his workers/"guests"... he is the "boss" (probably he also do the castings) loool that's why he is very "adorable" around here