Kiramy & May

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hahaha Hi Ash 💖. How are things? Doing good thanks. Just a lot of work lately. Gargamel is the sleazy manager of them. He looks like Gargamel from the "The Smurfs"
latest?cb=20130924233310&path-prefix=de 

Oh ok, he looks like that?! Not a good look

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Cheeky mare lol, well you see i get so excited brain and fingers get out of sync BUT i think you will find opposed is correct its you yanks who can't spell right :heart::heart::heart:

Lol, I'm just busting your balls of course, you commented on my spelling when I was playing with myself waiting for Guy to get out of the shower a few weeks ago, i can be a smartass myself! I like smartasses in fact

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I'm just busting your balls of course, you commented on my spelling when I was playing with myself waiting for Guy to get out of the shower a few weeks ago, i can be a smartass myself! I like smartasses in fact

The standing guy with the silly grin is Gargamel. He was visiting Alan & Evi there.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

ha ha ha good on yer Ash but i always thought you smartass women could multitask lol or is that a fallacy ? :biggrin: (think i have spelt that right lol)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The strange thing is they never cum lol

You better do your research amigo!! 🤣

Just a quick fyi 😉  There are dildo's out on the market that squirt a liquid (whatever you choose to fill it with), so for some people, their toys "cum"  but you are correct that it's not a natural ejaculation.

• Like 2