Kiramy & May

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It only costs $20/year and it's totally worth it. Do it!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It only costs $20/year and it's totally worth it. Do it!

OK thanks i will do it on friday..... i am on business trip right now in Asia and internet is soooooooooooooooooooooooo slow here and not have my bank ID with me

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You remind me that sessions between dominica and lina loool 

They were sexy as hell. All natural as far as I saw,  no grease all over with rubbery dildos being crammed up each others assholes, no slapping each others pussys, no fingering each other at 100 mph, no slapping each others boobs and biting each others nipples. Etc etc

25 minutes ago, hardy1 said:

So Amy and all other known on this forum, how about you are you satisfied with this apartment?

Where is her dreadlocks gone, in a day?she looks much better know

They were fake dreadlocks. She removed them. Agree she looks much better now. And welcome to the forums 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They were fake dreadlocks. She removed them. Agree she looks much better now. And welcome to the forums 👍

They were fake?! That's good, how do you keep real dreadlocks clean?  They never look fresh. I guess you can toss fake ones in the wash

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

They were fake?! That's good, how do you keep real dreadlocks clean?  They never look fresh. I guess you can toss fake ones in the wash

Lool Ash I do not know. Never had long hair. Prefer it short. Much more practical 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Don't understand nothing of hairstyles .. but she removed them the same way selma removed her fake hair also

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks Jabbath, i have been member here for past 4-5 years but but i kindly dared answers here. You guys and Amy and Ashley are doing great job here and many more i don`t remeber all names, Thumps up to you guys 

• Like 3

They look like as real a lesbian couple as anything on here, and I personally hope they are true to that  👭 👩‍❤️‍👩 💞  I see no reason for them to have sex with men.

I must admit I don't know for sure, but I think both Amy&Jane👭 and Viki&Kate👭 are doing well and neither of those girls have had a (real) cock inside them whilst being on here?  Perhaps those with more knowledge of VH history can enlighten me on this?  

Be true to yourself girls is what I suggest, and throw a party every now and then (like you probably did before this flat) and all those out there in world  who loves to watch lesbians in their true living conditions will tune in 🤩

• Like 1