Kiramy & May

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

I think they are being natural but rather weird all the same lol

Strange girls,the good thing it's that they deliver and they look nice but sometimes they behave..strangely or maybe awarkard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Strange girls,the good thing it's that they deliver and they look nice but sometimes they behave..strangely or maybe awarkard.

I do like them i must admit and they often have very intimate moments and then many singular moments. In a way they do act very normal and don't seem to be putting on an act for the cams but they are obviously very aware of the cams which could explain their behaviour but yes, they are very refreshing in a way, carry on girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

lately vh is looking more like rlc. can't think of any "must see" apts.

Sadly but true.For exemple was expecting some kinda of party in this house tonight but th last two,three hours it's just one of them putting dreadlocks in hair,still hope something hot will happen but less and less hope.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

lately vh is looking more like rlc. can't think of any "must see" apts.

VH - main feature good content. But content factory stopped:sad:.

RLC - have all the other features. Better cams, better cam positions, better apartments level, more luxury level participants.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

VH - main feature good content. But content factory stopped:sad:.

RLC - have all the other features. Better cams, better cam positions, better apartments level, more luxury level participants.

And more expensive and no timeline and pay extra for Archive material. You pays your money and take your choice, good eh

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And more expensive and no timeline and pay extra for Archive material. You pays your money and take your choice, good eh

Also...don't forget you get banned by those RLC knobs if you want to share some caps of the good stuff you watch... 

• Like 2