Kiramy & May

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Personally I woukd not say RLC are that much better in fact in many cases their cans are worse especially in night vision. Some of the apartments may be smarter but then I am not paying to admire the fixtures and fittings

If the installations are better positioned then you will be able to better admire the people who are in front of your screen 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But probably it's harder to get that higher quality and with stability(just remember rlc first times,first years),don't know if you are an VH user moos But VH also improved a lot,in cams quality,general look of the houses,compared to first times the site is better in some regards,both same have bad things,just like i said it's very annoying the night vision problem with cams rlc have(and been this way for years but somehow seems worst now),but it's also annoying the more frequently stream problems of VH.And of course which cam site have the better quality,deliver etc it's always relative and essentially an personal taste,as an user of both i can say i enjoy more VH but also enjoy some rlc houses and residents.And just love VH time line archive,the video archive,it's great if you miss an moment you just need to rewind to the moment and watch it again and again.

Unfortunately, I was not present at the beginning of rlc, but before growing in the number of apartments, they have already evolved the concept of cameras
I'm not a premium member of VHTV, I only judge by what I see on the forum and I find that the view in the bathrooms or bedrooms still deserves better positions than what VHTV gives for the moment
These are just the most important pieces for any voyeur 😉

But I do not think this is the place for such a debate

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Unfortunately, I was not present at the beginning of rlc, but before growing in the number of apartments, they have already evolved the concept of cameras
I'm not a premium member of VHTV, I only judge by what I see on the forum and I find that the view in the bathrooms or bedrooms still deserves better positions than what VHTV gives for the moment
These are just the most important pieces for any voyeur 😉

But I do not think this is the place for such a debate

Agree this is an house post,anyway still was nice to have this little "debate,ideia exchange",Back to topic house then.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Personally I woukd not say RLC are that much better in fact in many cases their cans are worse especially in night vision. Some of the apartments may be smarter but then I am not paying to admire the fixtures and fittings 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣😂 

👍 to Sir Robwin 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Was the poor guy in the other room jerking off or something? Girl-girl sex is just too easy. A man and a dick is something that has to be dealt with and conquered. A true challenge! 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind girl-girl sex, but if a guy is going to be invited and part of the build up, he should be part of the sex too. He seems to have been left out.

He left with his girl.

I like a lot this girls,and them with the guests girl yesterday in bed was an great view, but don't know why the guest dude didn't enter the fun,it's not like we don't know they have fun with girls and boys.Maybe other day,night.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I like a lot this girls,and them with the guests girl yesterday in bed was an great view, but don't know why the guest dude didn't enter the fun,it's not like we don't know they have fun with girls and boys.Maybe other day,night.

have you seen this on here?? 🤔

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

have you seen this on here?? 🤔

Yes,had no ideia also,But seing the archive of them i seen one of them in bed with girl guest and dude and him also paying with her,he even used an dildo in her.

Just now, Robwin said:

Was quite happy with the 3 some last night there are plenty of other places with dicks flying about :biggrin:

Did you watch i think was May,in bed with guest girl and the dude?was very very hot.But i totaly understand some prefer just see g&g,i found it hot also but prefer the two type of things if possible😁.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes,had no ideia also,But seing the archive of them i seen one of them in bed with girl guest and dude and him also paying with her,he even used an dildo in her.

I must have missed that one! 🤣

I will have a look in the Archive.  Thank you kindly for pointing it out 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

I must have missed that one! 🤣

I will have a look in the Archive.  Thank you kindly for pointing it out 👍

No problem,i missed it also and was surprised when watching in archive.😎.

• Like 1