Kiramy & May

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh, the two baits here are looking fine 🙂 they should be used for tight fishes.

Consider this: it was Misty who discovered Zack and Blonde 🙂 

"Who discovered Zack and blonde" not sure if that's an good thing or not😅.

Just now, Robwin said:

Must admit I don't visit there much.

I usted to watch them with regularity but nowdays they are with the same two girls most of the time,also their "attitude" towards t h girls started being kinda disgusting.But they still better than middle finger dude.

• Like 1

just for my tastes i never watch lesbian sex. however if the 2 girls share a guy on occasion that is good. unless of course it is fingerguy. i don't want to see him or others like him, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for the children, gay & lesbian couples should definitely have children if that is what they want & can offer a stable & caring environment. people should always be themselves & not have to pretend to be something that they aren't just to please someone else. and many children have no parents at all. the important thing is to show that you care about them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Who discovered Zack and blonde" not sure if that's an good thing or not😅.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I don't visit there much.

How they run their apartment is a different story.  But they are elite performers in bed.

Nevertheless, I like the girls they bring and I like how the girls (most of them) enjoy being with them,

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I usted to watch them with regularity but nowdays they are with the same two girls most of the time,also their "attitude" towards t h girls started being kinda disgusting.But they still better than middle finger dude.

Anyones better than him lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

i think that the girls are fine, although i would rather see others in the mix. the main problem with z & b is that they have become lazy & boring, if they are home at all!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just for my tastes i never watch lesbian sex. however if the 2 girls share a guy on occasion that is good. unless of course it is fingerguy. i don't want to see him or others like him, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for the children, gay & lesbian couples should definitely have children if that is what they want & can offer a stable & caring environment. people should always be themselves & not have to pretend to be something that they aren't just to please someone else. and many children have no parents at all. the important thing is to show that you care about them.

Perfectly valid reasoning can't argue with that.

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that the girls are fine, although i would rather see others in the mix. the main problem with z & b is that they have become lazy & boring, if they are home at all!

Agree,well at least with Jade,find her atractivo,the other girl not so much.They started pretty good with diferent girls all the time and was just fun to watch and see what would happen,nowdays indeed they seem more lazy,not at Pablo levels but still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Appreciate all your points but are you not depriving a child of their most basic rights of not having a mother figure or father figure? I know its a most sensitive subject  but should not all children have a mother & father?

I don't think I am 😊

Equal rights and all that in the 21st century 🤣

Also, there are plenty of single parents - both men and women - out there in the big world who raise their child(ren) on their own without the mother or father.

Should they be forced into a relationship just so the child can have a mother and father?

😊

44 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I don't think I am 😊

Equal rights and all that in the 21st century 🤣

Also, there are plenty of single parents - both men and women - out there in the big world who raise their child(ren) on their own without the mother or father.

Should they be forced into a relationship just so the child can have a mother and father?

😊

There are quite valid arguments either way but to be honest modern society and all these equal rights things, PC attitudes etc etc have a lot to answer for in this so called modern world. The outcome of all these attitudes and modern ways have yet to be realised yet and won't be for many years to come, I just hope there will be no regrets later on in life. Only time will tell eh.