Kiramy & May

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's what you do. You join VH for a month once a year. Then scour the archives and download everything that interests you. Then spend the next year watching them. If sex is all you cared about, you could probably save a lot of time with that strategy. As long as you didn't follow CC, it'd all be new to you. 

There I just saved you a ton of money and a ton of time. 

My voyeur site would not have an archive, only a 72 hour timline. 

I still think we get less crazy sex and weird shit because the tenants don't want their kinky selves recorded for all time and all accessible in one location. But, that's just me. I know I'm all alone with this thought and that's ok. 😉

Wasn't aware you could save the vids, i have looked before and no option for it unless i have missed something lol Must admit it would be nice to be able to download the odd good one to keep.

The two lovely girls in this apartment are sensitive and sensual.  With some of the conversations here I think this forum is doing a great job to demotivate them. 

In case you didn't know, they are not your bitches doing whatever you want whenever you want.

Be nice with them and you will see nice things happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

The two lovely girls in this apartment are sensitive and sensual.  With some of the conversations here I think this forum is doing a great job to demotivate them. 

In case you didn't know, they are not your bitches doing whatever you want whenever you want.

Be nice with them and you will see nice things happens.

Well to be honest they are doing a great job demotivating themselves without any help from anyone else.and pissing everyone off at the same time.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest they are doing a great job demotivating themselves without any help from anyone else.and pissing everyone off at the same time.

I understand what you are saying.

At the same time, consider what May went through to bring a guy the other night. After so much struggle she got fined. Not very encouraging.

She is obviously new and she needed sometime to ramp up with the new business model of bringing guys, get viewer attention, harvest money. The fine the other night certainly did not help.

Il y a 3 heures, zoifan a dit :

I understand what you are saying.

At the same time, consider what May went through to bring a guy the other night. After so much struggle she got fined. Not very encouraging.

She is obviously new and she needed sometime to ramp up with the new business model of bringing guys, get viewer attention, harvest money. The fine the other night certainly did not help.

I find it funny that you think some of these people have patience. 

They are a demanding lot who want immediate satisfaction. Like spoiled children having a tantrum in the supermarket. Just not worth the hassle. It’s their fault that nothing happens in the future. But like all spoiled kids, it’s someone else’s fault. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

As much as I like these two I wish they would just fuck off now as this watching endless empty rooms is just getting bloody stupid. And then the archive team appear to have lost the 3some video, just how much worse can it get for fucks sake. 😠

calm down amigo 🤣

have another 🥃

i totally agree with you amigo!  time for these two to move on 👍

and that 3some.... do you really care if it is lost or not?  I mean, at the time I thought it was bloody magical!  But with recent activities (or lack of!!) and behaviour and what not, it's not a video I'm going to watch over and over anymore 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, purplewrap said:

calm down amigo 🤣

have another 🥃

I have 🍺 but can still only see 1 of them ::) Mays there but Kiramy is out lol....can't bloody win. Perhaps if i had a few more 🍻  i may see 2 lol

Edited by Robwin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I have 🍺 but can still only see 1 of them ::) Mays there but Kiramy is out lol....can't bloody win. Perhaps if i had a few more 🍻  i may see 2 lol

"If i had a few more 🍺 i may see 2 lol",my friend then you would need to be drunked a lotttt,because a lot of times just one of them in place..🤣.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This apartment should be renamed to Kiramy OR May, you can have one but not both 🤣🤣

I vote for Kiramy then 😁

And hopefully she will bring a new girlfriend to her bed 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 

If she start shagging blokes, I'm outta here 🤣