Kiramy & May

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sometimes these 2 don't always seem that together, strange?

Always had the feeling they are roommates,they probraby also friends and with benefits,don't have the feel the are an true couple,and also totaly feel that contrary to what VH said..they aren't lesbians but bi.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always had the feeling they are roommates,they probraby also friends and with benefits,don't have the feel the are an true couple,and also totaly feel that contrary to what VH said..they aren't lesbians but bi.

Possibly but then again me and the missus aren't always lovey dovey like most couples aren't so you can't expect them to have hands over each other all the time really. The trouble is us pervs are only ever looking for one thing all the time 🤣 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Possibly but then again me and the missus aren't always lovey dovey like most couples aren't so you can't expect them to have hands over each other all the time really. The trouble is us pervs are only ever looking for one thing all the time 🤣 

It's not by that.. 😉 

It's not the first couple created on purpose to a VH house.. and it won't be the last one for sure

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honest i prefer this way,two young,pretty girls will few limits,endless possibilities.Just look how many real couples we have in site and how rutinal and even boring they become,it's nice to have them(and watch from time to time)but also nice to have girls like this.

• Like 1