Kiramy & May

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Golfer it's pretty fast getting videos saved,probraby it's there already.

they are all saved but vh is dragging their feet as they are not picked up yet. i'm guessing that it has something to do with the archive video problems. some play, some don't. i've been bugging them for 3 days & it's still not fixed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they are all saved but vh is dragging their feet as they are not picked up yet. i'm guessing that it has something to do with the archive video problems. some play, some don't. i've been bugging them for 3 days & it's still not fixed.

YAAAAAAYYY!!! 😁🤸‍♂️

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I had a look and can't see it 😢

Don't worry its on the way, I asked Golfer earlier and he has it all ready to load up but they are having problems with the archives so may be a bit longer to appear, its worth waiting for i can assure you. :rolleyes:

I watched it live and it kept me up all fucking night :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't worry its on the way, I asked Golfer earlier and he has it all ready to load up but they are having problems with the archives so may be a bit longer to appear, its worth waiting for i can assure you. :rolleyes:

latest from vh support.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

We are working on that issue and try to fix is asap.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support. 

Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.
cleardot.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I was there too 😁  I think....! 🤣

At any rate, it was magical😍 so I don't mind watching it over again...(a few times!!) 🤸‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Didn't expected other thing from you,Gess VH Will put them when things work good in video archive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Golfer it's pretty fast getting videos saved,probraby it's there already.

We don’t miss any moments leave alone the major ones. Can’t recall a single main event gone missing...😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

I had 10 pages of moments to be cleared up. Got 5 cleared a few hours ago.

Very nice,thanks nack.Think one of the best features of VH Its the giant video archive and always very apresciated for the work you all do.

• Like 2