il y a 7 minutes, nack a dit :

Not that he would have lasted for any substantial time. Ana and Lexy need a super solid pumping from an in form Zack or anyone with good stamina. 

forget performances of Zack  he is not the champion that he think  Jade makes 90% of job during  sexual relation.  But the most important reason to forget  Zack is the fact that he treat the girls like sexual toys to be used for his own  and only pleasure ( information given by some girls  who had relation with him -- audio comments in CC--) Ana was asked many times by Zack or Blonde to visit them  she refused  . Ruby   was  cheated by Zack and used like a sexual toy by Blonde and by their tatooed friend . That informations were  captured  during conversations between girls  at different moments  (  Ruby-Ana -Lexy-Juliet  ....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

forget performances of Zack  he is not the champion that he think  Jade makes 90% of job during  sexual relation.  But the most important reason to forget  Zack is the fact that he treat the girls like sexual toys to be used for his own  and only pleasure ( information given by some girls  who had relation with him -- audio comments in CC--) Ana was asked many times by Zack or Blonde to visit them  she refused  . Ruby   was  cheated by Zack and used like a sexual toy by Blonde and by their tatooed friend . That informations were  captured  during conversations between girls  at different moments  (  Ruby-Ana -Lexy-Juliet  ....

Not surprising at all.. Still wondering how they let him keep going at the project

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not going to fish through pages of that thread. What rules did he break?

Just some recents ...

On 11/10/2018 at 5:58 PM, groomy said:

Zack - worst manager in relation to participants. I still hope that administration close door to opening new apartments.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:32 PM, groomy said:

This is not other manager-style - who worked with participants on black schemes, without statistics and payments by mood&additional services. I hope VH - finally closes door for management to him (only as a participant) - just next time, his black schemes will be more tricky and not so arrogant.

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And we shall believe you no longer do it now 🤣🤣 ?

Haha, I still like to play and have fun. I just did it to a guy last night when the game was on, that's why "goosing" is fresh in my head.😊

• Like 1