Ary & George Part #4

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Could have been another buyerย ๐Ÿ˜

There you go! If VHTV gets 2 orders, all they have to do is have the girl wear one panty and then VHTV can forge the other panty (panties) and send them out. In fact that's probably what they are doing. Likely, nobody is actually getting panties worn by the talent. It's just a facade. One the # of days have lapsed, the girl throws them in the garbage and VHTV sends out the forged panties. This would save a lot of money with shipping. Lol! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Disclaimer! I'm just posting a crazy idea. I don't mean to slander then integrity of VHTV. I'm sure the panties sales are on the up and up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There you go! If VHTV gets 2 orders, all they have to do is have the girl wear one panty and then VHTV can forge the other panty (panties) and send them out. In fact that's probably what they are doing. Likely, nobody is actually getting panties worn by the talent. It's just a facade. One the # of days have lapsed, the girl throws them in the garbage and VHTV sends out the forged panties. This would save a lot of money with shipping. Lol! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Disclaimer! I'm just posting a crazy idea. I don't mean to slander then integrity of VHTV. I'm sure the panties sales are on the up and up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I still think Taboo should wear themย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 3